Healthcare services, government agencies, and essential services are given first priority.
USA manufactured –Authorized for Emergency EUA. CareStart Antigen test by Access Bio- This is a 100% American made test with the FDA EUA
The CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers.
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test with a 10 minute processing time, CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale.
Test Kit Includes (RCHM-02072)
- 20 Test Devices
- 20 Assay Buffer
- 20 Extraction Vials and Caps
- 20 Specimen Collection Swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 Negative Control Swabs
Test does not have to be sent to a Lab. Uses a swab in the nose. Test results in 10 to 15 minutes. It is not recommended for home use. It is specified for Labs, Hospitals, and Nursing Homes. This test may be reimbursed by insurance under specific CPT codes found at this link- currently between 45.00$ and 80$
NOTICE – All Sales are Final due to Pandemic Related Allocation Policies. Completion of sale requires all buying entities self-certify CLIA status prior to shipping.
Shipping (not included) is direct from Access Bio factory in NJ.
- MOQ IS 640 Boxes (1 Pallet full) – Discounts available for multiple pallets
- Not for Personal Use
- Available for Healthcare Professionals & Labs Only
- FDA EUA letter of authorization
- COVID-19 CARESTART Test Kit Brochure
- COVID-19 CARESTART Test Kit – Instructions for Use
- Combined Sensitivity: 88.4%
- Combined Specificity: 100%
- Results in 10 minutes
- FDA EUA authorized
- 20 tests/box